Monday 30 January 2012

WTF.

So there I was gushing about my 14 pound loss - down to 144. But.. this weekend has ruined me beyond belief, and now I have no idea what to do about it.

Friday - was okay, I just had one glass of wine at the pub as everyone was drinking, didn't really effect my weight.

Saturday - I had to go out for a curry (!!!!) and also it was my mates birthday so was drinking a lot. I didn't eat all day, as normal and then I went and ate a Balti, some naan and chicken tikka. I also drank about a bottle of wine, 2 wkd's, 2 desperados and an amerreto and coke... then woke up and ate some toast. All in all a shit shit day.

And now i've woken up this morning, and i'm 150 POUNDS. WHAT.THE.FUCK. I'm freaking out :(

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! That stinks.
    Don't worry though, it'll come back off in no time. We all have slip ups no matter how hard we try. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit :( Please don't feel de-motivated though, you can lose this all again :) I've binged badly this past week, we all do slip up, we are only human :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't panic! you had a lot of alcohol, it's probably mainly water weight. just drink lots of water and you'll be alright :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of it is definitely water weight. Unless you ate 5,500 calories, you did not even gain a pound. But the weight from the food and drink is probably what's effecting the scale, & your body will empty that pretty soon. Just drink water in the mean time and your weight should go back down again after you use the bathroom a few times. Hang in there, I know its stressful.

    ReplyDelete