Monday 9 January 2012

So I'm on my period. I know a few of you mentioned that that would cause me to put on weight... any one get any ideas of estimates etc? I'm thinking this may have been the reason for my stall throughout the week as well.

I was 150 this morning. I know i shouldn't be weighing myself everyday but i literally can't help it. It's all I think about. I still can't see any results - still feeling/looking like my normal fat self. 300 calories today, had leek and potato soup (205 calories) and bought some marmite rice cakes (94 calories) - marmite rice cakes are RANK by the way. I don't even know why I ate them... I've got an annoying habit of eating what I buy because I hate to waste money (that I dont have) on food that I dont eat.

I hope my period doesn't stop me reaching my goal of 149 by Wednesday :(

2 comments:

  1. i loooooove marmite, but marmite flavoured things are always horrid. don't ever get marmite cereal bars D:
    i'm the same about wasting stuff, it's such a pain! wish i didn't feel so bad about throwing food away, would make my life so much easier :)
    being patient is the hardest part, but keep at it! you'll get there :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate marmite!! icky :( Be patient with your weight, it'll put on a few 0.2lbs ish, maybe more, depending on how heavy you are on it(TMI! i know) haha, just be patient :) xx

    ReplyDelete