Saturday 28 January 2012

144.8

So, I've lost a stone!! Why can't I tell?

5 more pounds to lose in 8 days, lets just hope i can do it. hopehopehope. So, I haven't been fasting, at all. But, I read a great post about oranges and the way they help you lead to a flatter stomach - so the last few days I've eaten 3 clementines. And it is working, my stomach is less bloated and my hips are more prominent.

I'm super worried because I just realised that my period is due whilst I'm on holiday. Is all my hard work just going to turn me into a bloated mess in a bikini? Does anyone know if if I were to go back on the pill this week and stop my period - would that stop the bloating??? I NEED HELP!

Other news is that I dyed my hair brown... I'm usually peroxide blonde! It's a big shock but i'm pretty sure i like it.. not sure how long that will last for though, I hate looking plain.

Hope you are all okay beauties. I'm always here for all of you.

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment