Tuesday 24 January 2012

Fast

Today has been the first day of my fast, it's just gone midnight and I'm 147 pounds... 11 pounds down from when i started.

I know I'm completely off my goals that I set at the start of January but I suppose I can't complain at 11 pounds in 3 weeks. I'm hoping that my fast will help me shift 7 more pounds by the 5th Feb (11 days time!!!). Only then will i be even slightly comfortable on a beach.

My exams finish tomorrow. I admit I have slacked on the exercise over the last week/week and a half but tomorrow at 11.30am brings freedom. Freedom to exercise, freedom to fast, freedom to think thin, freedom to be beautiful.

I don't feel any thiner than what I felt at the start of January. I still feel like a fat mess. I literally can't see where 11 pound has gone from and i just dont.get.why. I see before and after thinspo with people looking completely different at even just a stone loss. I find it hard to believe that I'll even notice any weight loss until I'm at least another 7 pounds down. Does anyone else have this problem?

How's everyone doing?
You guys are my motivation.

S.



EDIT: I've lost my post that i did at the start of January with my targets..? Anyone know where it's run off to?

1 comment:

  1. You can do this! Keep motivated! Lady gaga is good to workout too btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete