Tuesday 10 January 2012

:(

First goal of 149 definitely won't be reached by tomorrow. I'm so upset. My fucking period has just gone and fucked everything up. Or my fucking body is just holding in water and whatever the fuck else it wants to make me look fat.

Today's been pretty tough. Had to spend the whole day at uni again because of revision. Then I had to drive my friend to a supermarket to return a favour - which then meant i had to take him home to cook and drive him back to uni after... i'm such a good friend. anyways, he cooked chicken, couscous and pesto and made enough for me and kept trying to give it me. I was SO strong and told him I wasn't hungry. We both knew it was a lie though, as on the way back to uni I was nibbling away at my grapes.

As well as this on the way to the supermarket my other friend wanted a McDonalds. So I had to sit in the car and watch him eat 2 burgers and a McFlurry. It smelt so good.

Revisions not going well. Im well and truely fucked for my exams next week. I've lost all motivation to even care. I'm more annoyed that I've wasted the day at uni and havent had the chance to go to the gym.

Sorry about the rant of a post! Hope everyone's okay.

Lovelove.

S

x

1 comment:

  1. Periods are a bastard! You'll soon lose the wight once it goes away :) Don't lose hope! Sounds like you've been busy today! Give yourself a rest and treat yourself :) xx

    ReplyDelete