Friday 13 January 2012

149

Finally reached my goal.. 2 days later than planned. 5 more pounds to lose before Wednesday... get me on a treadmill!

Yesterday was awful. I was supposed to be working all day but ended up having to take my friend to the supermarket, and the starbucks, and then MCDONALDS. So i had to sit there while everyone ate mcdonalds. painful. Had the most calories I've had in 2 weeks yesterday - ate leek and potato soup (200), a natural cashew and blueberry bar (250)!!! and a large soya latte (170).

Definitely will not be going near the 'natural' range of snacks. They don't put the calorie content on and as soon as i look on the internet i was disgusted.

Anyway back to work!!

Keep strong girls.

S


P.S. My OBSESSION with grapes has gone too far. I forgot to add i ate about 300g of grapes aswell yesterday (150) :(

1 comment:

  1. Watching people eat while your not is very painful, but i'm glad you managed it :) Well done xx

    ReplyDelete