Thursday 5 January 2012

.

152. Today has been a good day.

I didn't mention that I'd gone up to 158 over christmas!! But it's okay, I'm sorting it. I'm going to aim to post everyday, it's such good motivation. At the moment i'm having coffee throughout the day, and then 85 calories of homemade soup for dinner. Hopefully over time I'll be able to ween myself off the soup for weekends or something.

I've decided to make some goals. Would be great to share them with someone.

4th Jan - s/w 158 (11st 4)
11th Jan - 149 (10st 9)
18th Jan - 145 (10st 5)
25th Jan - 140 (10st)
1st Feb - 135 (9st 9) FASTING FROM THE 26TH JAN -  4TH FEB.

Someone tell me... is this being too optimistic? I know I should really aim high to start of with... but i don't want to disappoint myself.

One of my main aims is to stop my bulimic tendencies. I feel so much better restricting than binging and purging.

January is my month.

Think.Thin.

S

1 comment:

  1. wow i like your style! 85 calories a day, the weight will fall off you :) wish i had your willpower haha. best of luck to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete