Wednesday 18 April 2012

eyyyup

Heeeey,

So far so good. I'm down to 153, so 3 pounds. Im still at home so couldn't get out of eating dinner, we just had veg and prawn stir fry though. I put it into myfitnesspal and it came up as only 150! As well as that I've had a tall soya latte and an apple. All in all about 400/450 calories for today.

I was messing around with a BMI calculator and found out I need to be around 133-135 lbs to be underweight for my height.. for some reason I thought i'd be less cause i'm really tall.

I go away for the whole summer in 91 days. I was just wondering how much weight loss you guys think I might be able to lose by then? I'm following a strict diet of no more than 500 calories a day, yet will be eating around 350 or less most days. And I have a gym right around the corner so will be going at least 3/4 times a week doing a lot of cardio and ab/arm work.

I really just want to keep motivated and get to at least 133 by July. If i can get down to 126 that would be absolutely amazing!!

Let's just hope this isn't all talk and I can actually keep up with the targets I'm setting!! Anyone out there doing something similar and what to make some similar weight loss targets? Would be great to do this with someone :)


xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I need to get down to around 130... I'm so sick of being a fatty! 130 would be my perfect healthy weight. I'm trying out the skinny girl diet as the free veggies and fruits mean I can fill up easily with very little calories (but they are there if I'd like a little dressing so I don't go overboard and binge)... also it means I'm getting plenty of nutrients and good stuff into my body and not very much of the bad <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 133 is the magic number :) You can do it!!xx

    ReplyDelete