Monday 23 April 2012

Day 5.

Woah, so yesterday was redic. I woke up and couldn't even bring myself to get out of bed for 2 hours, I just had zero energy. When I got up I chased 2 drinks which made me feel a lot better until about 4pm when I got the complete shakes and had to go home and get back into bed.

The annoying this about this diet is you sometimes wake up with energy, and then during the afternoon it just disapears, so you end up being really unproductive. and then at midnight, you get into bed and you have fuck loads of energy and don't get to sleep until like 4... it's really getting annoying.

Annnnnyyyywaaaayyyyzzzz, i'm down to 147.5. I stopped doing the salt water flushes because 1. they're rank. and 2. they made me stall on my weight loss for 3 days which really made me consider quitting the master cleanse. I'll do one on the final day though just to clear all the toxins and stuff from my body.


No comments:

Post a Comment