Monday 19 December 2011

20th December 2011.

Technically it's still the 19th, but seen as it's turned 12 I'm accepting it as a new day and my new beginning.

I'm going to get some photos up when I can find some. I got a new computer so a lot of my old ones have been lost along the way but I'll trawl through facebook and have a look for some thin pics - and i'll take some of me now to put up.

At the moment I'm eating loads. I thought when I came back from university for christmas it'd sort me out but it hasn't at all. I always give myself excuses to eat. Stupid things like... Oh well I need to go to the gym... I need to do some work... I need to do this&that so i need energy from food to do them.  DO I FUCK! as of today I don't need food. I need water. green tea. and exercise.

One of the things I want more than anything is thigh gap. It's beautiful. It's one of those things I had and took forgrated because I didn't realise how fucking hot my body was.

Today I'm starting my restriction. Personally, I don't think I'm going to be strong enough to not eat christmas dinner. Therefore I'm restricting until the 24th. and then going hardcore from the 26th.

Think Thin beauties! <3

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. <3 I need to tell you that boy is an immature jerk. He hurt you in a way no boy should. I honestly think most guys are jerks. I'm sorry to hear about everything you're going through. I think if we lived in the same area we would make good friends.
    I want you to know you are not fat. And I envy your height! I know you can lose weight. I'm always here for support. You can always talk to me, and just know I'm following your blog and listening to everything you say.
    Stay Strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I can't explain how happy that comment made me. It's great to have support. I'm always here if you want to chat.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete